NOOA PETROLEUM was established in January of 2008 with a mission to become one of South Africa and Africa’s leading black owned and managed Petroleum companies.
The concept of NOOA PETROLEUM was borne out of consultations between NOOA PETROLEUM (PTY) LTD , its principals, Key Government Officials and Strategic Industry Stakeholders. These consultations were followed by in-depth market research, whose results have been used to shape and define NOOA’s business case.
The NOOA team of professionals brings together a diverse and dynamic team of individuals with wide ranging business expertise incorporating business, banking, corporate finance, marketing, public relations, and experience in general trading. The foundation of NOOA’s business’ is based on the pillar that we have aptly surmised as ‘”NOOA ACCESS” which means;
- ACCESS TO STRONG LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL NETWORKS
- ACCESS TO STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDING JOINT VENTURES WITH KEY LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS ACROSS THE ENTIRE PETROLEUM BUSINESS VALUE CHAIN
- ACCESS TO TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- ACCESS TO KEY MARKETS
NOOA PETROLEUM aims to be an internationally acknowledged South African and African petroleum trading and investment company.
We aim to build a sustainable and profitable petroleum company that benefits all our business partners and the broader community through our active wealth creation initiatives.
The platform of all NOOA’s ventures is Synergistic Partnership.
- We are proudly South African
- We are passionate about who we are and what we do
- We are entrepreneurial and in a transforming business environment we foster enterprise development
- We act with honesty and integrity
- We embrace diversity
- We are performance driven
- We operate in a socially and environmentally responsible manner
NOOA PETROLEUM will participate in joint ventures and business associations which add value to our company through prudent and strategic agreements with well-managed businesses, listed or unlisted, and which offer capital growth and competitive returns. At the same time the management keeps a keen eye on the market situation in order to secure lucrative investment opportunities whenever one arises.
- Sala House, 1st Floor, 12 Fredman Drive, Sandton, South Africa
- +27 11 082 9805
- +27 11 082 9866